Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i use baking powder/soda as permanent alternative to toothpaste or is it dangerous for my mouth?

if i just use baking powder or soda to brush my teeth everyday..will it cause the enamel in my teeth to wear out? or cause any other disease or side effect? im tired of using fluoride filled toothpastes and dont have anything else ';natural'; to useCan i use baking powder/soda as permanent alternative to toothpaste or is it dangerous for my mouth?
Contrary to what the person above me said, you do NOT need fluoride for healthy teeth. Baking soda is fine for brushing your teeth. I used that for about a year. Have you heard of Toms Naturals. It's a line of natural hygiene products. They have several flavors of toothpaste none of which contain fluoride. You might want to check it out. They sell it at Walmart among many other places.Can i use baking powder/soda as permanent alternative to toothpaste or is it dangerous for my mouth?
it's not gonna hurt your teeth but you need to flouride to keep your teeth strong.





Okay Tracy... You don't NEED it to survive but it does aid in keeping your teeth healthy and strong. People say beer flushes your kidney's too but I'm not saying you need to do that either. I was only answering this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment