Thursday, January 7, 2010

If Im trying to lose weight, is it a good idea to take a diet pill and protein powder?

protein shakes are good because you get the protein without the saturated fats that meat comes with, but your body still needs fats, you should eat a wide variety of foods green veggies, root veggies, complex carbs, cashews, almonds, peanuts, fruit, and meat etcetera





Also you need to change your eating habits to speed up your metabolism, eat a substantial breakfast and go through the rest of the day with light snacking, if you get hungry you've waited to long to eat.





Working out will help, you should focus more on muscle development(not growth) the more muscle you have the more calories your body needs and burns all the time (not just when your working out like the gym rats tell ya).If Im trying to lose weight, is it a good idea to take a diet pill and protein powder?
I would like to recommend you my diet method that works very well. I get correct diet method and applied the method, then I lost weight fast. You should have the method that works. You can get the best method diet that worked for me and lost 15 pounds after 30 days. You can get more information at http://bit.ly/shdvb1365If Im trying to lose weight, is it a good idea to take a diet pill and protein powder?
Girl, I have been there. I kind of eating passionate person myself. So I think I can help telling you about my pills. I took Phentramin-d for two weeks just to give it a try and my huge self lost 20lbs.


So I guess you should take a look at http://www.phenforum.com/buy-phentermine.
Hey you.


I'm in cooking school too. Baking to be more precise. I had a weight problem and I fixed it.


I took Phentramin-d for a week and lost 7lbs , just enough to fit my favorite dress. OMG. I look amazing now.


You can get them from http://buy-phentramin.com. They are not expensive, but they are really good.
No.





It'd be better and more successful if you ate nutritious food and exercised daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment