Thursday, January 7, 2010

My cousin sent me powder formula that was already opened, it says to use within a month but I am due within a?

month, would it still be safe to give to my baby? I know this is a retarded question but I dont want to dump if I dont have to the formula isnt expired.My cousin sent me powder formula that was already opened, it says to use within a month but I am due within a?
If the packet is open you need to chuck it away. You have no idea what's in it.My cousin sent me powder formula that was already opened, it says to use within a month but I am due within a?
To be honest, for the sake of a few pounds/dollars, I would bin it and avoid any risk. If the baby got ill, you would never forgive yourself.
i wouldn't give my baby anything that was already opened from anybody.....
Dump it.





You're not sure of WHEN it was opened and it's too risky to ';save it';.
DUMP IT. IT WAS OPENED.NEVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR BABY NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION
chunk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment