Friday, December 18, 2009

Best brand of eyebrow powder that I can find at a drug store?

Ok so I went to Longs and Albertsons and couldn't find ANY eyebrow powder?.. Whats the best brand and where can I get it? (I'm on cross country and need a powder that will stay on even if I sweat) I also don't want to spend too much. THANKS!Best brand of eyebrow powder that I can find at a drug store?
I've looked and I can't find ANY at the drugstores. I like this Smashbox product though.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


BTW, could you please answer this question? Thanks.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Best brand of eyebrow powder that I can find at a drug store?
For this, I'd have to say NYC Browser Brush-on Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers. The powder is pretty heavy so it will have a lot of pigment and you can keep it there with the wax. It comes with a brush and tweezers, so this product is pretty awesome. I've used it for a really long time.





You can get this at drugstores, yeah I believe. Target, Walmart, Rite-Aid... all those.
Maybelline's Brush on Brow. It's usually available in any drug store and/or grocery store.
Depending on your eyebrow color, a powder eye shadow will work just as well as a powder made for brows. I've been using ';Chai'; loose mineral eye shadow from www.honeybeegardens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment