Thursday, December 24, 2009

On my plane ride to ireland will i be able to bring bare minerals powder makeup?

my bare minerals makeup is kept in small round containers. i know there are new restrictions set up on planes as to what you are allowed to bring with you. i wanted to carry my makeup and other toiletries in a carry on in case my baggage was lost or if my plane was delayed. would they not allow me to bring small containers of powder on a trip from the US to Ireland?On my plane ride to ireland will i be able to bring bare minerals powder makeup?
The above poster needs to get her facts straight.





Yes, you can take your makeup with you because it's a powder and not a liquid. The current restrictions are for liquids, pastes, and gels such as toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, gel deodorant, etc.





All liquids that you carry through the security checkpoint must be 3.4 ounces/100ml or less by VOLUME (the amount the container can hold) not by weight. All of the 3.4oz/100ml containers must fit in a one QUART zip top bag. BAGGIES are not allowed. You must remove this bag from your carry on and place it in the bin when you pass through security. For a complete list of what must go in the bag and what doesn't have to go to http://www.tsa.dhs.gov/travelers/airtrav鈥?/a>





These rulse are for the US. On your return trip you may have to abide by slightly different rules.





You may want to also add a clean pair of underware to your carry on. I know that I can go a few days in the same dirty clothes as long as I'm wearing clean underware.On my plane ride to ireland will i be able to bring bare minerals powder makeup?
Yes you can bring Bare Minerals because it is not liquid. Anything liquid must be in a container and not weigh more than 3 oz. and it all has to be able to fit in nothing bigger than a gallon sized clear plastic baggy; has to be a clear plastic baggy, you can use a sandwich bag if you don't have that much liquid stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment