Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the nicest smelling washing powder (liquitabs) for clothes?

I use the purple bold liquitabs and they make my clothes smell sooo good, anyone else know some good ones?Which is the nicest smelling washing powder (liquitabs) for clothes?
Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, smells attract or repel different people.Which is the nicest smelling washing powder (liquitabs) for clothes?
My wife has instructed me to say Bold.


Forget the liquitabs - use a cheap powder like Aviva or Easy, then scent it up with a conditioner.
I've been using Daz Citrus at the moment, though I always use a softener anyway so the clothes get their smell from that
In Canada, we have ';Gain';....which comes in a few different scents. All of them are just lovely and last a while on clothes.
Gain is my favorite.=)
uk. i use fairy non bio they smell lovely
i dont know why but gain makes my clothes smell sour ( and i get the clothes right out after theyve been washed.)
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment