Monday, December 28, 2009

Whey Powder Non-Vegetarian in Mars products Can I get a refund?

I brought a load of minstrels today (I had strange craving for them) However when I got them home I realised that they have whey powder in which isn鈥檛 suitable for vegetarians. I know Mars changed this and due to public demand changed back to using the vegetarian friendly one. Obviously I got the old packs. Is it possible to take them back to the store I brought them from (Tesco) and demand they change it for the vegetarian friendly ones? I鈥檓 in England.





ThanksWhey Powder Non-Vegetarian in Mars products Can I get a refund?
You can take anything back to Tesco, for any reason, used or unused, for 28 days after purchase, and politely request they exchange or refund you. Don't go 'demanding' anything, there really is no need to be confrontational about it.Whey Powder Non-Vegetarian in Mars products Can I get a refund?
yes you can


and i would





if the newer stock is vegi and the older stock is not, point this out to them


you reason is justified
Yes, take them back for an exchange, there shouldn't be a problem and they are quite good in Tesco's.
it might be vege whey!





(which shouldn't be a problem unless your a vegan)
Yeah give it a go. As long as you havent opened them and eaten half of them I dont see why they wouldnt change them.
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment