Monday, December 28, 2009

Which detergent powder is best in USA .How is tide?

Which is the best detergent powder in America which washes clothes clean removing all dirt itself without brushing even.And how is tide?Which detergent powder is best in USA .How is tide?
I have used Tide for years and have always been very pleased with the outcome of my laundry.I usually buy tide with bleach but now they have all sorts of kinds to choose from.I will still stick to Tide with bleach and also I like the Tide Bleach Pen works well for stains in clothes.I vote Tide the best as it also whitens the white clothes and keeps them white.Which detergent powder is best in USA .How is tide?
That makes my day when I can help someone solve a problem,or even help with advice Im sure you will find Tide to be the best as I did.Hope my suggestion works well for you!Ty for choosing my answer as best.Have a Great Day and I wish you the very best trying Tide. Report Abuse

They even have tide in Kuwait a little expensive but worth it Report Abuse

i vote for Tide and Arm %26amp; hammer
Once or twice a year I pull out all the dirty underpants from under my bed and rinse them in the washer with cold water and no detergent.





Can I bum a cigarette?
i use Tide all the time, but Cheer is good to
Tide is good.
ive found gain to work really well, also i've heard tide can give women infetions i.e. yeast and uti.
personally, i love coldwater tide.
I personally like tide the best. I also prefer liquid because it is better on the environment
I find that Tide does a good job on the heavy dirt, but it's a little to strong for some other things. The quality/hardness of water in your locality will have a lot more to do with the quality of your wash than the detergent you use. What works good in my area may not work where you are at. 90% of commercial detergents are water softening agents that have to go to work before the detergent itself can do it's job.
Tide with HP
I use Tide. I've used cheaper brands, but they don't seem to clean as well. Arm and Hammer also works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment