Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a such thing as unscented talc powder?

I have never found unscented talc powder. Please let me know if anyones seen this. I cant stand the smell of all the powders on the market. ThanksIs there a such thing as unscented talc powder?
Just use plain Arm N Hammer Corn Starch - it is exactly the same thing without the smell...Is there a such thing as unscented talc powder?
There might be. However I never use any myself. It is known to cause lung problems. The talc particles get caught in the alveoli of your lungs and anything that gets caught in there and stays can eventually cause cancer. I'm not kidding.
There is a brand Clubmen that is very light on the perfume





Some one with COPD could use it
Here's a site for unscented products, including talc powder. You could also try health food stores.





http://www.birchhillhappenings.com/basep鈥?/a>





Another inexpensive substitute for it would be cornstarch. You can get a box of it in the baking aisle for a dollar or two.
yes ive seen them b fore


@the pharmacy

No comments:

Post a Comment