Monday, December 28, 2009

Has the Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder given anybody else a stomach ache?

why does it do this? its only with swiss miss, not other chocolate powders, and ive heard it from other people too so its not just meHas the Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder given anybody else a stomach ache?
I just had Swiss Miss hot chocolate last week and my stomach was really aching and I was (sorry, if it's tmi) very gasy after. I realized that there is actually dairy in the product, so if you're lactose intolerant (which I definitely am), it will reek some havoc on your system...Has the Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder given anybody else a stomach ache?
no, its my favorite...maybe next time ill see if i have any stomach problems. maybe if i have and im not relating it to the swiss miss?...
I %26lt;3 SWiss MISS! It has never given me a tummy AChe! Mabey you should try nestle!

No comments:

Post a Comment