Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find Scorpion powder used for a santeria spell?

I'm looking for it either on line or in the New York area.





Only knowledgeable people please reply





Thanks in advanceWhere can I find Scorpion powder used for a santeria spell?
Magically speaking, I've never heard of scorpion powder. Just Scorpio powder (used in zodiac related magic) which is made mainly from herbs, and crab shell powder, made from exactly what it sounds like.





However, I have heard of scorpion powder used in some Chinese medicine. It's made, surprise, from powdered scorpions; and I can imagine it would be useful in certain types of spells. It's called Quan Xie in Chinese. You can buy some here: http://maxnature.stores.yahoo.net/quxiex鈥?/a>





If you don't need to have edible-quality powder, also, you could perhaps contact a local pet shop and, if you're too soft-hearted to just kill them yourself, ask them if they could give you any scorpions that pass on while in their care. Where can I find Scorpion powder used for a santeria spell?
kill a scorpion, dry it out and grind it. Report Abuse

You're going to want to find a botanica - it's a store that specializes in voodoo/hoodoo. I've not found a website for one, they are usually small shops. Doing a yahoo yellow pages search for ';botanica'; in New York turned up a lot of them, try searching there for one near you.
Look for shops in New Orleans. They seem to have voodoo shops on every corner that sell everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment