Monday, December 28, 2009

If i put hannford fruit punch powder mix into my water, is that bad?

I have this fruit podwer I bought at hannford it says it only has 5 calories and no sugar or anything else.





And I drink 2 quarts and 9 pints a day, and I get tired of taste of water. And I know if i put the powder mix it would be easer for me to drink the water.





But Im worried if i drink all that water with the powder mix is it 5times each serving?If i put hannford fruit punch powder mix into my water, is that bad?
Go run around in the sun. You'll learn to love water.


Regardless, the powder mix probably won't kill you. Nothings as good as pure, cold water though.If i put hannford fruit punch powder mix into my water, is that bad?
I do the same thing, I can't drink all that plain water so I use Crystal Light. You can drink as much as you want and it has as many calories as like a carrot or something.





So yeah, it's 5 calories per serving and you're drinking a lot of servings, but so what? that's like 50 calories? that's nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment